Price, quality, and income in child care choice. The Journal of Human Resources, 27 1 , 70— Houser, L. Horizons Workforce Consulting. Institute of Education Sciences. Digest of Education Statistics. Institute of Medicine and National Research Council. Allen and B. Kelly Eds.
- The Reenactments: A Memoir.
- Dance of the Fireflies.
- The Foundations of Non-Equilibrium Economics: The Principle of Circular Cumulative Causation (Routledge Advances in Heterodox Economics)?
- Writing and managing SOPs for GCP.
- Heideggers Way of Being.
Board on Children, Youth, and Families. Internal Revenue Service. Tax Expenditures. Publication , Child and Dependent Care Expenses. Washington, DC: Department of the Treasury. Child and Dependent Care Credit. Form , Child and Dependent Care Expenses. Isbell, P. Isner, T. Jacobson, L.
Data Protection Choices
Jiang, Y. Jimenez-Castellanos, O. The cost of providing an adequate education to English language learners: A review of the literature.
Review of Educational Research, 82 2 , — Johnson, A. Child care subsidies: Do they impact the quality of care children experience? Child Development , 83 4 , — Johnson, L. Remarks on Project Head Start, May 18, Online by G. Peters and J. Woolley, The American Presidency Project. Johnstone, D. Cost sharing in higher education: Tuition, financial assistance, and accessibility in a comparative perspective. Czech Sociological Review, 39 3 , — Kagan, S. Supporting quality early childhood care and education: Addressing compensation and infrastructure.
Young Children, 57 3 , 58— Kaplan, M. Karoly, L. The economic returns to early childhood education.
Future of Children, 26 2 , 37— Proven Benefits of Early Childhood Interventions. Kauerz, K. Kilburn, M. Kipnis, F.
Year 4. Krafft, C. Child care subsidies and the stability and quality of child care arrangements. Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 39, 14— Ladd, H. The growing segmentation of the charter sector in North Carolina. Education Finance and Policy , 12 4 , — Latham, S.
- One Out of Three: Immigrant New York in the Twenty-First Century.
- Patterns of child care use for preschoolers in Los Angeles county.
- CLAS: Culturally & Linguistically Appropriate Services.
- Our Search Engine Recommends....
- An Atheist for Jesus: A Personal Journey of Discovery.
- The Price Advantage Workbook: Step-by-Step Exercises and Tests to Help You Master The Price Advantage (Wiley Finance);
- Beastly Bones (Jackaby, Book 2)!
- CLAS: Culturally & Linguistically Appropriate Services?
- Ajanta: The Colour & Monochrome Reproductions of the Ajanta Frescoes Based on Photography: Part IV?
- Risk Sharing, Risk Spreading and Efficient Regulation!
Laughlin, L. Current Population Reports. Census Bureau. Lieberman, A. Loewenberg, A. Lombardi, J.
Louisiana Department of Education. Baton Rouge: Author. Louisiana Policy Institute for Children.
New Orleans: Author. LUME Institute. Louis, MO: Author. Lynch, R. Magg, E. Magnuson, K. Public funding and enrollment in formal child care in the s. Social Service Review , 81 1 , 47— Maine Child Care and Family Services. Child Care Tax Credits. Malik, R. Marcario, R. Fast Company , August Maroto, M. Summary of background data on the ECCE workforce.
Marshall, N. Subsidized child care, maternal employment and access to quality, affordable child care. Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 28 4 , — Maryland Family Network. Child Care Subsidy Program. Matos, K.
Modern Parenthood | Pew Research Center
Matthews, H. Maxwell, K. McLean, C. Mead, A. Education Facilities for Young Children.