Melvil Decimal System: Works under MDS Gonzales Chicano!
Wording Edition. What is MDS?
- Featured channels.
- Holdings: Eyewitness :;
- Eyewitness: A Filmmaker's Memoir of the Chicano Movement - Jesús Salvador Treviño - Google книги.
- Eyewitness: A Filmmaker's Memoir of the Chicano Movement.
- Japanese Woodworking Tools: Their Tradition, Spirit and Use.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" the words that describe the numbers are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
- Numéros en texte intégral;
- Treviño, Jesús Salvador 1946-;
- Understanding Art Education: Engaging Reflexively with Practice (Teaching School Subjects 11-19)?
- Geometric Properties for Incomplete data;
Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. Until the political ferment of the Long Sixties, there were no Asian Americans.
- Modern Presidency & Civil Rights: Rhetoric on Race from Roosevelt to Nixon (Presidential Rhetoric Series, No. 3).
- Serve the People: Making Asian America in the Long Sixties.
- Get an Overview.
- Account Options!
Drawing on more than interviews and illustrated with striking images from guerrilla movement publications, the book evokes the feeling of growing up alien in a society rendered in black and white, and recalls the intricate memories and meanings of the Asian American movement. People of color, women, queer people, students, and the working class altered US history by making the nation more democratic and aware of its imperialism.
This is a work of immense significance. This engaging book breaks through to new levels of insight into this still-neglected movement of far-reaching influence. This thoughtful history chronicles a movement just as significant as the Black and Chicano movements and provides a revelatory insight into what it means to be American.